French manicure is characterized for their pale pink base and bright white tips. Professionals may apply fake tips followed to nail paint. You can change the process with your preferences, to remove the dryness you can ask for strengthening and conditioning workouts before nail painting.
Basic requirements from a French manicure are the long and healthy nails. For your own French manicure, following are some steps to prepare your nails for the process:
- Remove old nail polish before applying the new one. Wash hands and soak them in warm water for a few minutes.
- When warm water make your skin soft, use orangewood stick and smooth your cuticles by gently pushing them back.
- Shape your nails smoothly by using nail file, clipper or beauty scissor.
- Paint the tips with white paint. A second coat depends upon the thickness of the paint. Give each layer enough time to dry.
- Paint the entire nails with transparent pink or nude color, after drying the tips give a second coat if desired.
- Apply a clear topcoat for the protection of your new French manicure. Try to paint a clear coat on each night.
- Perform this procedure in your free time and let your coat dry.
- Before starting the process, prepare your French manicure kit first, white/pink/beige nail polish, nail file, desired nail paint, warm water, cuticles, orangewood stick.
- Enjoy your Holiday season with your French manicure; pastel shades for Easter, green and white for St. Patrick’s Day, black and orange for Halloween and red and green for Christmas.
- You may find some difficulty in the process but its practice will make it easier and simpler for you.