This recipe was used in a TV show some years back. Beauty expert, Diane Irons, who has written several beauty books, clarifies that the ingredients of natural clay and cat litter are exactly same. Special clays costs 100$ and it is a bit economical one. This unusual recipe is tried and loved.
Natural clay cat litter is prepared by forming clay into tiny pellets and drying. While you shop natural clay, just check out the ingredients of 100 % natural clay and sodium betonite clay.
- 1 bag cat litter (properly marked)
- Water as required
- Some drops of your favorite essential oil
- Take a couple of tablespoons of the cat litter and make its mixture by adding water and oil. (oil is good for a less kitty litter-ish)
- Gently apply mask on your face.
- Wash it after 15 minutes.