If you are wearing shoes that are not your fit and are the wrong size for you then this can cause serious ailments to your foot. Always be sure of your foot sizes and measurement while getting a pair as to avoid any further issues to your foot health.
- Leather is a good option when you go for shoes shopping and is best for growing children as leather also breathes like our normal skin that’s why you will observe that it gets moist from inside if been closed for too long with the foot.
- The sole of your shoe must always be strong and firm as to avoid the heel of your foot being damaged due to thin, cheap sole.
- The inner part of your soles should be layered with a soft absorbing material as to jerk off the sudden shocks got by walking on hard, rocky surfaces.
- A wider area is covered with arch supports and rigid shanks also come in handy to support the weight.
- Avoid wearing high heels for long as they might look pretty and attractive which will not only give you backaches but also will cramp your toes, and change body posture.
THE RIGHT FIT
- Do NOT buy shoes that are not comfortable and only look pretty. Even if they are a right fit, avoid them if their firmness and wrong measurements make you uncomfortable.
- Don’t keep your hopes up for shoes being stretched with time and saving your few bucks from making you buy new ones, if they become tight ask the shoe repair shop or else visit a shoe shop!
- Always make sure to have your feet measured no matter when you go to buy shoes as your feet grow larger with time. Measure both the feet as it is possible for both the feet to be of different sizes.
- Prefer afternoon as the best time for shoe shopping as feet swell the most at that time.
- The ‘toe box’ of your shoes should always be roomy as much so that you can wriggle your toes.
- Your forefoot should not exceed the width of your shoe.
- If, somehow, you fail to find shoes your size, then consult your doctor.
SHOES FOR CHILDREN
- Since shoes function to protect your feet from harm and dirt, you need only buy shoes for the young one after he/she starts walking.
- Ankles are not supported with high topped infant shoes but Oxfords and tennis ones are fine.
- Do not try to fit your Childs flexible foot in shoes smaller his size, it will harm him.
- Children hand me down shoes are not being taken as they are always molded around the previous children’s foot.
These days shoes made are often too tight from the front, just for a better appearance. Choose shoes only that are comfortable.