In this world, acne is considered to be the widespread skin condition. It is very necessary and important for person to treat it because it leave scare that become permanent. In this article we will discuss few and important myths about acne. This problem is commonly linked or associated with teenagers. There are various products and remedies are available in the market for the treatment of acne. The important myths are as follows:
- The most important myth about acne is that greasy foods cause this skin problem. Moreover, by eating greasy foods cause this skin problem and also causes black pores on the skin.
- Another most important myth about acne is that this skin disorder also cause by poor hygiene. Every person knows that good hygiene is very necessary for person’s health. This myth is totally wrong because acne is cause by dead cells of skin.
- The last and most important myth about acne is that tanning and sun bathing is the main cause of this problem. Again, this myth is totally wrong. Sun exposure and tanning can cause cancer related to skin.
Now we will discuss the most important and significant facts about acne. The main facts are as follows;
- Firstly, person especially woman should keep her hair off her face. Because hair contains oils and it will also increase the oil on persons face.
- Secondly, makeup also causes acne. There are various types of makeup that are specially designed for people who suffer from this problem.
- Lastly, stress also causes acne especially among women. Every person knows that stress is not good for any person, but there is no extensive research and evidence that stress causes persons skin to breakout.
On the whole after discussing the important myths about acne it is easy to conclude that there are various other acne myths that are totally wrong. For reducing the symptoms of acne person should eat fresh fruits, different vegetables, whole grains etc. person should drink plenty of water. By drinking 8 glasses of water in a day will flush all the impurities and toxins that are present in the person’s body. For the removal of acne, person should not eat oily foods and this problem is getting very common and popular all over the world. Finally, person should not ignore or avoid this problem because with the passage of time this infection can become a severe and serious infection.