The treatment for wart removal vary in expense and ease. There are some treatments that make use of technology where as there are some natural home made solutions for less infected cases. The natural treatments of common warts are economical and less expensive and these natural products are best for skin care. Warts care caused by almost one hundred types of HPV (virus)
Like other infections, viruses of warts are transmitted from one person to another. According to a survey, it takes warts almost seven months to develop after indirect and direct exposure to the virus. If person has warts then the virus spreads to other places of the body. Moreover, nail biting also causes warts to spread around nails and fingertips.
In this article we will discuss best and effective treatments for common warts and skin care.
1. Garlic is a very popular and effective ingredient for common wart treatment. Garlic is considered to have antibacterial and antifungal properties. Applying lipid garlic extract leads to dissapearance of warts in most cases. The water extract of garlic has significant effects on smaller warts and prevention of hard skin. Garlic may cause blistering, redness or itchiness on that part of skin for some indiviudals.
2. Application of Tea tree oil is considered to be the most powerful and best common wart removal method. It helps in eradication of warts naturally. The oil has natural antispetic and antifungal properties. The oil is dabbed on the wart infected surface frequently. Tea tree oil cuts of the wart’s blood supply and the area dries up, eventually leading to removal of the wart. These natural methods are applicable in earlier stages and for some particular types but if the infection has penetrated on a large scale then it is advisable to seek proper medical treatments.
4. Make fruits like pineapple, banana and papaya a part of your regular diet. Fruits keep the immune system of the body in check, usage of citrus fruits is adviced because it supplies vitamin C, which prevent warts erruption on your skin.
5. A person can also use eggs, onions and garlic. These items contain amino acids and they help for preventing the spread of common warts and very helpful and effective for maintaining the proper skin care.
6. Aloe vera is considered to be a vital ingredient in majority skin care products. The natural and home made way to use aloe vera is to break off a stalk and use the liquid over the wart infection (medical consultation is always recommended). The liquid extract of aloe vera contains natural acids which disintegrate the wart components. Aloe vera products are available in market in form of gels and creams.
7.Apple cider vinegar is also recommended as a natural wart treatment. Usually a piece of cotton is soaked in the vinegar and then tapped on the wart. It takes a few days to completely cure the wart. The natural treatments may have different side effects or no side effects on different individuals. Incase the natural treatments fail, there are always more then enough treatment options to consider, however the prevention should be seeked at earlier stages or else the delay and failure of treatments could lead to serious problems like tumor and cancer.
[catlist name=wart orderby=date numberposts=100]