Chicken pox is considered to be a highly contagious and dangerous disease and it is caused by virus. This disease mostly affects children and adults. The main and important symptoms of chicken pox are fever, blisters, loss of appetite and fatigue. Any person who suffers from this disease, he/she should need medication and proper rest. In this article we will discuss few and important natural remedies for chicken pox. There are some simple and few natural remedies for chicken pox that person can try if his/her child gets chicken pox. The main and important natural remedies for chicken pox are as follows:
- Firstly, person should take at least three teaspoons of marigold flowers along with hazel leaves. Then person should soak them overnight in a cup of water and then use that water on the blisters. It is considered to be the most important natural remedies for chicken pox and for the treatment of skin care.
- Furthermore, person should fill a bath tub with cool water and then add a small piece of ginger in it. A person who is suffering from chicken pox should sit in the bath at least for 25 minutes. In this way, itching will get stop. This natural remedy for chicken pox plays a very important in the treatment for skin care and chicken pox.
- Another effective natural remedy for chicken pox is that person should take a glass of water and then add one teaspoon of baking soda. Then make a mixture of baking soda and water and dry naturally. When it get dries, it will hep the person in order to alleviate the chicken pox and skin care treatment.
- For skin care treatment and chicken pox, person should drink catnip tea with molasses and it is considered to be an effective natural remedy for chicken pox.
- Moreover, person should use pure natural honey for the treatment of permanent scars of chicken pox.
- Last important remedy for chicken pox and effective treatment for skin care is that person should apply vitamin E oil on the particular scrubs of chicken pox.
On the whole after discussing natural remedies for chicken pox and treatment for skin care it is easy to conclude that person should apply these remedies in order to prevent from chicken pox and also very effective for skin care.